some ui bits missing

I've been giving f-spot a try again, despite bug 323966.  I've written a
small ruby script to change the directory name in the database to
overcome the most egregious issues with it.

In any case, there are places where the UI just appears to lock-up and
do nothing.  Enough patience will in fact reveal that it's just working
away -- without any user information though.  One such place is
selecting a lot of pictures and trying to either apply or remove a tag.
There should be a "progress dialog" in place for that.  There are
probably other such places where the same kind of issue arises.  I have
either just not yet come across them or remember where they are.

Cheers,
b.

Brian J. Murrell