Re: CPU usage on export
- From: Ruben Vermeersch <ruben savanne be>
- To: Stephane Delcroix <stephane delcroix org>
- Cc: f-spot-list <f-spot-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: CPU usage on export
- Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 12:26:28 +0100
On Sun, 2007-02-11 at 11:22 +0100, Stephane Delcroix wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 18:42 +0100, Lorenzo Milesi wrote:
> > Hi
> > I just noticed that after the exporting of pictures finished (it
> > happened to me to Picasa and to local directory) F-spot takes LOT of
> > cpu until you press the OK button.
> > http://picasaweb.google.com/lorenzo.milesi/Pubblico/photo#5029960970293583170
> > Does it happen to me only?
> nope, I can confirm that
Happens to me all the way through export (which is quite annoying, as it
effectively turns my laptop into a vacuum cleaner).
Ruben Vermeersch (rubenv)
] [Thread Prev