Re: Upload to Flickr

Hi,

On Sun, 2007-02-04 at 15:06 +0000, Nuno Dias wrote:
>  Hi,
>
>  I like to upload to flickr using F-spot, but when i do the authorize,
> i'm getting this error, "Unable to log on", Invalid auth token (98).

You probably provided the wrong credentials when you first connected to
flickr with f-spot.  To correct the problem you can do the following

1. Sign in to flickr through your web browser and keep it open.
2. Select the images you want to export
3. Open the export to flickr dialog
4. click the "sign-in as a different user" box
5. Press the allow button your webbrowser to allow f-spot to upload
images to your account
6. Press complete authentication in f-spot

This should do the trick for you.

Regards,
Thomas