Re: strange behavior when importing

Stephane Delcroix wrote:

> Check the permissions
> try also with latest svn, which now report import exception with a
> dialog
>
> regards

I do not know what did it but I think SVN update fixed it. Now it still does
not return me anything meainingful on the screen but after two tries, the
photos are imported (I can see them as "untagged") . The xterm window that I
called the latest SVN version from (Feb 1st, 7:30pm est) reports that it
does not see any changes to the photos which makes sense at this point.