Chash while exporting to folder

I'm afraid this is a not easily repeatable bug and also not easily predictable. Sometimes it happens, sometimes not. Most often it does.

While exporting to a folder in the independent web gallery mode, the gallery creation step is performed and then f-spot starts resizing the pictures
etc. It almost never finishes, it crashes suddenly instead, after having processed approx. a half worth of the files.

I have the same problem in a laptop (different photos), there it never completes this export, here in a desktop system with identical settings it
sometimes does complete it but repeating the same operation again gives most probably a segfault.

Here is the URL of the log file, captured from error output by running f-spot from console.

http://www.paconet.org/po/f-spot-errors.txt

System: Ubuntu Gutsy, i686

PD it is an annoying bug because exporting to a gallery on a folder is the best way to share photos with family and friends on a physical medium. I
have managed a pair of imagemagick scripts to comlpete the task (reusing the html structure generated by f-spot) but this is an ugly workaround, IMO.

¡Thank you!

--
Francisco Vila Doncel. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org