syncing one or more systems photos

Hello,

I have been a big fan/user of f-spot for some time now.  And I have
been plagued with an issue that others have brought up on this mailing
list for some time.  Which is "how do I keep multiple systems photos
synchronized?"

So I took a look at a possible way to solve this issue.
http://picasaweb.google.com/BigJoe1008/OpenSource/photo#5104492852583469170

I have done very minimal coding in C# so I figured if I broke it down
in to small pieces I could start with learning C# better by attacking
the easier, low hanging fruit.   So i figured the easiest thing would
be create a plugin that would have a dialog that would allow you to
define a port for XSP2 to start on.
http://picasaweb.google.com/BigJoe1008/OpenSource/photo#5104514503513608338

So to really do that I started looking at ASP.NET so that XSP2 would
run the web application.  Around that time phpfspot was released.
phpfspot looks real good and is pretty functional already so I
question if I should be reinventing the wheel just to have it run
under XSP2.  Anyone have any thoughts on how to use something like
phpfspot via a small footprint webserver that could be
launched/managed by fspot?  Does this approach I am playing with
interest anyone else?

Thanks for listening to my ramblings.

--Joe