crashes in gutsy

Hello,

I used F-spot to import many pictures last week with the Ubuntu Gutsy
version (0.4.0). It crashed on several operations (import, remove from
disk, export to disk) that involved a few thousand pictures.

If it is usefull I can try to reproduce it.

There are many "incomplete" bugs with "f-spot" and "crash" keywords on
launchpad, thus I don't know which one I could choose.

Furthermore, is it better to file bugs on ubuntu's launchpad or on
f-spot's bugzilla ?

Thanks !