Sorting tags by date

Hello,

I just started using f-spot. I would like to suggest a feature, which
seems to me really needed.

I suggest that there will be an option to sort tags according to dates
(say, that of the newest picture which has the tag).

When I import pictures from my camera, I like to tag them with an
event. When I search for a picture, it's easiest for me to browse the
event tags according to their date, and find the event I'm interested
in. Sorting the events alphabetically is much less useful for me.

Of course, I can make a hierarchy of events according to their date,
but making a hierarchy is quite cumbersome, and isn't really
necessary, since the date information is already in the files.

(I can suggest something even cooler: when tags are sorted by date,
make a hierarchy automatically in the view: tags will automatically be
grouped so that there won't be more than, say, 10 tags in one flat
list.)

Have a good day,
Noam