f-spot thumbnail overview

hello,

I am interested in C# and F-Spot. But I am working on Windows and have no experience in using Mono.

So the first question I have is: Is it possible to build F-Spot on Windows?

Furthermore I'm interested in the thumbnail-overview-panel of F-Spot (the right part of this screenshot: http://f-spot.org/Image:Main-window.png). I downloaded the code but couldn't find the classes it is build of. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance for all answers.

regards, Paul