Re: New feature ideas

On 26/09/06, Aigars Mahinovs <aigarius gmail com> wrote:
Hello all,

Here is another set of things that F-spot could do:
http://www.apple.com/aperture/newfeatures/index.html

F-spot is in the prime position to go after Aperture and provide a
great set of profesional workflow tools for Linux photo entusiasts. It
just needs some more features and a bit more vision to bring them
together. Please.

I don't see any features there that I would deem nessacary at this
stage. I think it better to work on bugfixes for the time being. But,
if there's a specific feature that you'd like, then you can file a
wish at:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=f-spot

Dotan Cohen
http://essentialinux.com/