F-spot and Flickr

I recently uploaded some pictures to Flickr via F-spot. Very nice
interface on the part of F-spot. I have only two comments:

1) My photos have IPTC data in them from an older program that I used
to catalog pictures. The tags that Flickr used are these IPTC tags,
not the tags I had in F-spot. This, despite the fact that I clicked
the Export Tags checkmark in the upload dialog. I know that Flickr
checks photos for IPTC data. So I assume that I could use the Strip
Metadata feature to remove the IPTC data. But why don't my F-spot tags
show?

2) I've hit the Flickr upload limit after only 15 photos! So it may be
nice to have a dial that show how much bandwidth is still available,
and how much the current upload will use.

Dotan Cohen