Re: Possible bug? Adjust Time dialog error

On 18/09/06, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen gmail com> wrote:
I have some photos that need to have the timestamp turned back 12
hours. So I open the Adjust Time dialog, and see that the dialog
nicely displays the current date (with time), and the adjusted date
(with time). However, without touching anything, there is a three hour
discrepance between them. Also, if I want to turn the pictures back 12
hours, then I must adjust for a nine hour difference hours (F-spot
subtracts the extra three hours). See attached screenshot, which was
taken with just opening the dialog and not changing anything.

Should I file a bug?

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com

Update: In the previous email I wrote that I must adjust only nine
hours to have the picture moved 12. That was a mistake, based upon
what was written in the Adjusted Time field.

I must really adjust 12 hours to have the picture moved 12 hours. That
means that the Adjusted Time field is erring by 3 hours.

Dotan