feature idea

Hi,

If I choose the "Edit Photo" Button (or double-click one), I have a big
view of the Photo. At the left is the tag-list. But If I want to edit a
Photo I don't want to have the tag-list. I think this Space can be used
for some editing-options. The options can be better shown at this side.

The other thing is, if you make some changes, a new Version of this
Photo is created. Maybe you make a change and then you recognize, that
this change isn't very good and you want to start new at the "original"
photo. You can choose the original version and start new. I think a
better option is a Button, with which you can make the last change(s)
unwind.

Mike