No way to save files of type ".jpg" (Patch included)

Hi people,

i'm new to this list, so excuse me if this topic was handled before.

Sometimes i had problems to upload picture to picasaweb. The following exception was thrown:

System.NotImplementedException: No way to save files of type ".jpg"
  at FSpot.Filters.ResizeFilter.Convert (System.String source, System.String dest) [0x00000]
  at FSpot.Filters.FilterSet.Convert (System.String source, System.String dest) [0x00000]
  at FSpot.GoogleExport.Upload () [0x00000]

So what's the problem? The problem are files with the extension .JPG (btw.: .jpg works).
I think the problem is the Method:

public static string TempPath (string name, string extension){}

The Method handles only .jpg files! Btw: Why is the extension hardcoded?
When you use the Method System.IO.Path.GetExtension() to get the extension everything works fine.

So this Patch does the trick for me:

---- snip ----
193c193,195
<
---

>               // FIXME the input extension is not used.
>               // // Get the real extension (case sensitive!)
195a198
>                       string realextension = System.IO.Path.GetExtension (name);
197c200,201
<                       string imgtemp = temp + "." + extension;
---
>                       //string imgtemp = temp + "." + extension;
>                       string imgtemp = temp + "." + realextension;

So long,
Jens

--

| mailto: jens (dot) grunert (at) gmail (dot) com                |
| Fingerprint: 4986 6EB4 3B31 F669 7A4C C21D 8EE9 BA83 22C8 9BBC |