0.2.2

I didn't realise that 0.2.2 had been released. Has anybody an acurate
changelog, so that I might update this:
http://f-spot.org/News

Or is the CVS changelog enough?

Actually, I'm falling further and further behind in my studies. I had
intended to commit myself to the documentation team, but I can't get
my responibilities finished in order to do that. In other words, I
have much more intention than time...

Will Alexander and Bengt forgive my resignation? Maybe next semester,
but for now I'm swamped. And, in two more months there will be another
mouth to feed in the house, so I must keep that under consideration as
well.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/ubuntu.html
http://essentialinux.com/source.php