Re: crash persists in 0.30

ulugeyik,

just saying 'it crashes on my machine' doesn't give enough informations
if we can't reproduce this bug.

as, apparently, this bug only happens for a very few number of selected
peoples, you'll have to give us more informations

so, run f-spot from a gnome-terminal, make it crash, then paste the full
log form the console in a new bug in bugzilla.gnome.org (product:
f-spot)

that's the normal way for reporting potential bugs and be sure that it
gets some attention.

regards,

stephane

--