Few Suggestions/Questions?

Hello everyone,

I have evaluated F-Spot on about ~8000 photos recently. I have tagged,
exported, edited extensively. I have few suggestions/questions in case I
missed that they are doable.

I should point out here that I like entering tags by hand rather than using
mouse-clicks. So some of these suggestions are about improving that
interface. I apologize if they have been discussed in the past here ,  I did
a very brief check of the archives before posting.

1) tag completion (e.g. when Tab is pressed)

2) tag spell checker and check against existing tags

3) ask before creating a new tag  (right now, if I type "tehman" instead of
"theman", I end up with a new tag)

4) inherit parent tags on export, e.g. to flickr (if a photo is tagged
"Germany" which is under "Places", when I export, it only shows up as
"Germany" and not as "Places").

5) copy tags of one photo to another (exists?)

6) import tags (exists?) without associating them to any photo, just a whole
bunch of keywords.

7) Auto-recognize .nef (or whatever) and .jpg versions. Many DSLR's
allow raw + jpeg saving. I am ending up with two of the same photo when I
import now.

8) fine-control over red eye, B&W and sephia conversions.

9) save a mask -- if I cropped a circle from a fish-eye, Iwant to
apply same circle to all photos?

10) Manual versioning. Assign different photos as different versions
of the same photo. For example, I had cropped, edited some photos
*before* exporting to f-spot, now I lost my ability to keep them as same
photo but different versions. Also, I had moved some photos, so I
re-tagged them, f-spot did not recognize "*Modified*" responded to its
own versions.

11) show file-name and path for a photo when mouse is moved over it
(exists?) , so far , I say "copy location" and paste it somewhere,
since "name"  field only shows filename and not path.

12) a new view "folder view" instead of tags, so I can see the way
folders are arranged.