solution for Bug #37972 in ubuntu Dapper Drake

Hi,

Please apologise if this topic is brought up before. Can anybody tell
me how to solve the :::Bug #37972: f-spot cannot import images
imported and automatically rotated with
gnome-volume-manager-gthumb:::? I am running F-Spot 0.1.11 on Ubuntu
Dapper Drake. The problem is that, the F-Spot does not want to import
the images that I have rotated using GThumb viewer. I have checked at
the available repositories and available F-spot is still 0.1.11.

Thanks a lot for the answer.

Best regards,

Karuna