Re: Translate and reproduce this page

On 17/11/06, Fernando Augusto <donanferals gmail com> wrote:
Hi, my name is Fernando and lives in Brazil. He would like to know if I can
translate for portuguese and reproduce this page
http://www.f-spot.org/User_Guide page for didactic ends.

Yours truly,
 Fernando Augusto.

Thank you Fernando. That page is a bit outdated. You may want to
explore the program and rewrite the page to make it current. If you do
so, then I'd suggest that you use the latest F-Spot 0.2.2. If your
English skills are a proficient as your Portuguese, then an updated
English version would be most appreciated as well.

Thanks.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/
http://what-is-what.com/