Re: F-Spot Import Problem

Hello -

I too ran into a similar issue.

Installed FC6 with the f-spot that came with the distro (rpm = f-spot-0.2.1-1.fc6). When I launched it I pointed the import it at the drive where my photos live (30-40K photos?) -- it gets to 3600-something and the window freezes. I even let it sit that way overnight thinking maybe it had reached a particularly large file or something, but no dice.

I am not out of disk space (or other resources for that matter).

What kind of further debugging can I provide that would be helpful? I am really looking forward to trying f-spot.

Thanks,

Steve