Re: feature idea
- From: Mike Gemünde <mike weingutjanson de>
- To: Tim Millard <millardster gmail com>
- Cc: f-spot-list <f-spot-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: feature idea
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 10:48:43 +0100
Am Donnerstag, den 09.11.2006, 20:16 -0600 schrieb Tim Millard:
> An Edit -> Undo would probably be better and be more constant with
> other GNOME programs.
I think the main subject of f-spot is not edit Photos like in other
GNOME programs. The main subject is to orginize photos. An edit->undo
could from some users be associated with the tags (to make tagging
If the option is only visible (not the sensitive property), when edit
photos, it couldn't be found by (new) users.
Maybe you make it visible, when edit photos and add an unwind button
(some other GNOME programs do this) to the editing-options.
] [Thread Prev