Installing Issues

I've installed F-Spot and Mono on a Ubuntu/Breezy machine from packages.

F-Spot: 0.1.3
Mono: 1.1.8.3

It installed fine, but when I go to run it, it tells me:

=================================
Unable to find active server: Name 'org.gnome.FSpot' does not exist.

Unhandled Exception: System.DllNotFoundException: libintl
in (wrapper managed-to-native) Mono.Posix.Catalog:gettext (intptr)
in 0x0001a Mono.Posix.Catalog:GetString (System.String s)
in 0x0008d StockIcons:Initialize ()
in 0x00145 Driver:Main (System.String[] args)

I'm assuming one of the libraries it depends on isn't installed
properly, but I've reinstalled everything I thought relevant.

Thanks.

Aaron-