Identation vs Multi-Levels List for Tags

Hi Guys,

Some dialogs(like 'Create Tag', 'Edit Tag', 'Import>Attach Tag') display
the TagList in on loooong single list with some identation, while some
others ('Add Tag', 'Remove Tag') display multi-levels menus.

With a lot of different tags, finding the one I want in a single loooong
dropdown list is a bit boring. I would prefer having multilevel menus
everywhere.

What do you think of this ? Do I need to report it as 'enhancement' in
bugzilla ?

rgds,

Stephane