Re: Difference between...

On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 16:43 -0500, Larry Ewing wrote:
> On Sat, 2006-05-20 at 21:17 +0200, Ben Monnahan wrote:
> > ImportCommand.cs has the dialog, FileImportBackend.cs has the code for
> > importing from the filesystem.
> >
> > The current code is somewhat unclear as all the importing uses a
> > FileImportBackend.   If I can get around to putting the final touches
> > on my gallery import patch and get it committed everything would be a
> > little clearer as good part of the patch that touches ImportCommand
> > deals with making it not-specific to FileImportBackend.
>
> Yeah, and as I mentioned before on irc I have a patch to ImportCommand
> to clean that up as well hopefully I'll have time to finish it in the
> next few weeks.

IRC is great, but not for me right now, who can not monitor it that
often.

Anyway, I am modifying ImportCommand and changing ImportStore (since I
could not find anything that used this one, I changed it to suit my own
needs), but could not find any references at all that
FileImportBackend.cs was involved.
ImportFromFile is called directly from MainWindow.cs!
ImportFromPaths is not called at all in my case (simply importing from a
folder).

Ok, I will need to modify the ImportFromPaths functions as well then.

/Bengt

p.s.
All logic is in ImportStore, so should be easy to re-apply to whatever
patch later on. Have not figured out how to put a good user interface on
it yet though.