Re: Lazy Dog for Development on http://f-spot.org/Lazy_dog

On Fr, 2006-05-19, 02:24, Andreas Henden skrev:
> On Thu, 2006-05-18 at 19:13 +0800, Bengt Thuree wrote:

>> http://f-spot.org/Lazy_dog

> I tried to follow the instructions but I get this error:
>
> checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles...
> yes
> ./configure: line 1898: syntax error near unexpected token `0.21'
> ./configure: line 1898: `AC_PROG_INTLTOOL(0.21)'
>

> when I run the autogen script!

Hi,

On dapper you most likely need the following packages
sudo apt-get install automake1.9 build-essential intltool

and in your case I would say it is the intltool package you are missing.

Please keep track of which packages you had to install, and update the
"lazy dog" with your how to get it to compile on your system later.
Hopefully we can change this Lazy Dog to be a How to install a CVS version
page later... :)

Good luck

/Bengt