Re: F-spot support for Canon's CR2 files?

On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 16:22 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On 5/8/06, artur majgaj com wrote:
>
> > DO you mean that with F-Spot you can browse the RAW images (actually see
> > the thumbnails from CR2 files?) and then open them with Gimp + UFRaw
> > plug-in?
>
> Yes, exactly :)
>
> Alexandre

_But_, you can't have the new jpeg you produce from the RAW added back
into the image stack for the RAW, or even back into f-spot without
re-importing it. Which is a bit of a pain.

Also, I'm struggling to find a denoise plugin for the GIMP that comes
close to the in-camera or Canon software.

	Stephen