F-spot support for Canon's CR2 files?

Hello all,

I am currently a Windows user simply because I photograph in RAW format
and since my last checkup I didn't find a descent photo browser/RAW
editor.

Now I stumbled upon articles about F-spot and it intrigued me. The photo
browsing and JPEG editing seems to be really nicely done, but how about
RAW files?

I do plan to try out the UFRaw app for Linux but first I will install
Fedore Core 5 on my laptop.

Any information about Canon's EOS 350D RAW file support is much appreciated!

Sincelery yours,
- Artur Gajewski
http://www.majgaj.com/gallery