Re: Meta-Data Import

On 3/27/06, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:

I don't know of anybody working on that.  You might look at my gThumb
metadata import patch (sent to the list a few weeks ago) if you need
help getting started.

Ok - I'll take a look at it --- I read through some of the f-spot metadata code on the metro this morning, and it doesn't too complicated.   But it would probably make sense to be consistent with what is done for gThumb --- maybe even use the same data format...

Warren