bzr mirror (was: Re: Export folder patch)

This one time, at band camp, Jean-Christophe Dubacq wrote:
>- Cannot wait for switch to svn (I cannot manage to find meaningful
>diffs CVS :-/), and cannot wait for the duplicate and query patches
>(since the order of output has already being dealt with, I think).

FWIW, I got the launchpad guys to create a bzr branch of f-spot, and I use
that to get nice changesets of the upstream code for branching and hacking
and breaking things.

https://launchpad.net/people/vcs-imports/+branch/f-spot/0.1

I plan on getting the SVN one added there too once it's moved.