Re: F-Spot can't load photos.db no more...

2006/3/10, Yo'av Moshe <bjesus gmail com>:
Hey,
I had a nice photos library for a few months now which I've managed
with F-Spot. Few hours ago I tried, for the first time, to export few
photos to Gallery2. F-Spot loaded the albums list, and when I tried to
create a new one, it crashed (maybe because of the Hebrew title?).
That's not too bad - I can upload them in another way (Gallery Remote,
eg), but when I tried to reload F-Spot I got an error:

Hi Yo'av,

Can you reproduce the problem of crashing while creating the new album with Hebrew?  If so, can you file a bug at bugzilla.gnome.org against f-spot with the error messages and the steps to reproduce it?  Exporting doesn't touch the database. In this case it was probably the crash that corrupted it.

Thanks for reporting the problem.

Ben