F-Spot can't load photos.db no more...

Hey,
I had a nice photos library for a few months now which I've managed
with F-Spot. Few hours ago I tried, for the first time, to export few
photos to Gallery2. F-Spot loaded the albums list, and when I tried to
create a new one, it crashed (maybe because of the Hebrew title?).
That's not too bad - I can upload them in another way (Gallery Remote,
eg), but when I tried to reload F-Spot I got an error:

// Start
Starting new FSpot server

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference
not set to an instance of an object
in <0x000bd> TagStore:LoadAllTags ()
in <0x0005c> TagStore:.ctor (Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection
connection, Boolean is_new)
in <0x000f9> Db:Init (System.String path, Boolean create_if_missing)
in <0x0008d> FSpot.Core:.ctor ()
in <0x00337> FSpot.Driver:Main (System.String[] args)
// End

I can rename my photos.db and it works, but of course I lose my whole
database, which I prefer not to.

For me, this is not a big deal. I wasn't a big tagger and don't have
much information in my photos.db (it's only 300Kb). But, I think those
kind of bugs are the most urgent ones, since a user which can't export
files to Gallery2 won't leave, but if F-Spot will not be reliable then
he won't use it. If the export feature sometimes kill your database,
then it shouldn't pass a release.

I'm using Gnome f-spot 0.1.10.

Yo'av.

--