Re: Is there a config file?

Nick Wilson wrote:
hi everyone,
is there a config file im missing for this app? I was trying to work out
how to have the defualt ~/Photos as another directory, hopefully one
mounted on NFS so we could keep all the family photos on one drive

thanks!

I sent a patch to the mailing list a while back that added a '--photoDir' option to f-spot, so you can put both the db, and any imported photos in a specific directory.

My particular use case is I want to have a collection of photos directly on my laptop's hard drive, but I want to have another collection of photos on a portable hard drive, and I wanted an easy way to switch between them.

I thought I had attached this to a bug, but it looks like I never did. I think the patch I previously submitted was against the last snapshot --- I'll put together a patch against head and submit it tonight...

Warren