Setting the endpoint of the Flickr API

Hi guys,

I'm a member of the development team at 23 (http://www.23hq.com), and I have a small request/suggestion in that regard. Various photo sharing sites (i.e. our own and beta.zooomr.com) have implemented the Flickr API and allow third party apps such as F-Spot to enable photo export simply by changing the API endpoint. Would it be possible to allow user to manually change the Flickr API endpoint from http:///www.flickr.com/services/rest to something different such as http://www.23hq.com/services/rest or http:// beta.zooomr.com/services/rest.

(Refer to this forum thread http://www.23hq.com/forums/message-view? message_id=742083 for a 23 user who got F-Spot exporting to work simply by adding a line to his /etc/hosts file -- this indicates that no other changes are needed in order have full cross-site support with your current code.)

Thanks,
Steffen Tiedemann Christensen
http://www.23hq.com
steffen 23hq com