Re: Finding photos

Dear Thomas, dear F-Spot-Developers,

First of all, I'd like to congratulate all of you to the great software
you developed so far! F-Spot is really cool and very competitive
compared to other tools in that area.

As David and Thomas brought the topic up, I would like to ask a question
that puzzles me frequently... Why does the F-Spot query patch not get
integrated into the main branch? IMHO it provides already a really
useful improvement over the existing query features. Do you have
separate plans for an enhancement of the query functionality or are
there other issues with it?

Best regards,
Sebastian