Your the reason people would use linux!

I use suse and found your software I am a CIT major at Lane Community College in Eugene OR.

I have been showing my friends on a notebook first thing that people say ...that is Linux?
Today people want multimedia and your bringing it.
This is a awesome project and hope you keep up the good work thanks!
Other Gnome projects could learn from your software and website.

I'm a single dad making my way in school and pictures of my daughter are priceless THANK YOU!

--
Derek