Re: Good luck

On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 07:10 +0200, Thomas Van Machelen wrote:
> Hi Larry,
>
> Good luck this afternoon with the f-spot talk.  I think we're all eager
> to hear about how well you did ;-)

Thanks, due to some last minute problems it wasn't as smooth as I would
have liked but all went acceptably well.  I'm back now and mostly
recovered from some illness so if you have patches for me to look over
(that weren't covered by the one liners I looked at today) send them on.
I'm sorry I've been so absent lately.

--Larry