Re: Auto tag "Tags in progress" during import.

How about we automatically tag a picture with a "Tags in progress" tag
during import. So we can easily select all pictures we are in the process
of tagging? And after we have finished tagging them (same day, or 2 weeks
later) we remove the "Tags in progress" tag.

This was something I thought about too.  For now I've been using my own "in progress" tag that I manually add when importing.  This of course doesn't allow me to apply a more useful tag at the import screen, but I was going to have to go back and add more anyway, so it doesn't seem like a huge deal.  To me, this seems like a useful feature though. (especially for drag and drop imports, which I don't believe allow you to add a tag)

Ben