Help on printing from F-Spot

G'day list,

I'm using F-Spot to manage my album and think it's  pretty good.

However, printing is causing me some difficulty.

1. How can I print multiple photos on one A4 page from F-Spot? I tried
to select several using CTRL and the mouse, but print preview shows as
many pages as photos. I know gThumb can do it, but I'd like to perserve
with F-Spot.

2. I'm using the Turboprint printer drivers so I can print under Linux
with my Canon PIXMA iP5200. However, the print dialogue from F-Spot
gives me very few options. How can I access the full number of options
from F-Spot? This problem isn't unique to F-Spot. I notice some
variability across GNOME applications (I'm using Ubuntu Breezy Badger
5.10.) E.g. from GIMP, I can access everything, ditto from OpenOffice.
>From many other apps, I get very few options, and this includes all of
the photo album applications I tried (F-Spot, gThumb, gnome-photo-printer).

Comments / advice much appreciated.

Cheers,
Paul.