handling versions in the future

Hi,

I hope this is appropriate time and place to ask :)

What I'd like to find out is how it is planned to handle versions of
processed raw images. Say, I have 100 new raw images from recent photo
session. I have imported them to F-Spot. Now I want to process them.
Most of them are for web (usually not larger than 800xsomething px),
some of them are for print (large images, sometimes in TIFF, sometimes
in JPEG). A user like me would like to be able to access all versions
(raw, web, print) from one application, possibly the way it works with
JPEG images by switching between versions.

So, what is the planned design? Is F-Spot supposed to handle this
somehow at all in the future?

Alexandre