Re: Dogfooding broken in latest cvs

This one time, at band camp, Bengt Thuree wrote:
>On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 00:06 +1100, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
>
>> I'd really like a way to run from the checkout, because I usually have two
>> or three checkouts lying around with various different patches in them, for
>> testing (and my "known good" tree which I use for actually doing photo
>> stuff, I don't make install that either).
>
>Hear hear.
>I definitely second this.

So, one thing blocking this is f-spot.exe.config.in, which specifies the
full path to the native libraries libfspot.so.0, libfspoteog.so.0, and
libfspotjpg.so.0; it's true that I had in the past set configure --prefix to
a directory in my home dir, but I'd really like to be able to run it without
doing that.

Is there a better way to handle this dllmap?  Could the @expanded_libdir@
variable instead be used as part of a search path, and debug mode add the
working tree's paths to that search path?