Re: Dogfooding broken in latest cvs

On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 01:46 -0600, Larry Ewing wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 11:53 +1100, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
> > The last revision (1.12) to src/f-spot.in removes the dogfooding wrapper
> > code; how does one run f-spot from the source tree without having to run
> > make install now?
>
> I removed it because vendors were complaining about the security
> implications (and Gabriel didn't like my plan to procrastinate).  I
> could add it back in as an explicit command line option if people really
> want the ability to stay around.
>
> --Larry

Or at least something to simplify for testers and designers.
Don't want to run the latest CVS on my real photos for instance. Don't
want to risk anything..... Then again, I have not started using it yet
on my photos. (just Nautilus/GThumb/Eye for now :( :( can't wait to
start though. Just waiting for a few items to sort it self out...)

/Bengt