Re: Importing photos to Fspot

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 10:57 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I will play with the f-spot/photos.db and see if I can implant the information there.

If you get a script written up to do this conversion, perhaps you can
open a bug in f-spot for official support of whatever application's tag
database and attach your script.  We are working on supporting users
coming from other applications; there is a patch to import metadata from
gthumb that will hopefully be the first of several when it goes in soon.

> For futire reference, should I top-post to this list as Bengt has?

This list is the same as any other; top-posting is not ideal but it
happens.

Gabriel Burt