Change Default Import Directory Patch

Attached is a patch that allows a user to change the default import
directory. I could not find a bug for it so it is attached here. I can
create a bug if one is needed.

When I modified the f-spot.glade file glade redid a lot of things so I
am not sure if it is going to work with other environments. If it does
not work let me know and I will try something different.

Anyway...the patch adds a text box to the preferences dialog and
allows the user to change the path. It defaults to the current f-spot
setting ~/Photos.

-- Chad