Rotating Tiffs

Hi everyone,

I have just been trying to organise some tiffs from my slide scanner in
F-spot-0.3 and have been having some problems with rotation. When I try
and rotate one it gives a "Received Error "Unable to rotate photo type
while attempting to rotate Slide001-2.tif" error.

I see that there are some problems in bugzilla if the exif data is
missing but these files have exif and I have used Exiftool to add the
Orientation tag but it still does not want to rotate.

Can F-spot rotate tiffs? and if so any hints on what I am missing.

Many Thanks
 Kevin