Re: [Patch] GalleryExport

Hi Tambet,

I'm usually a good supporter of 'the shorter the better' approach to
Keep Things Simple(TM), but here's why you should use the
gnome-keyring-sharp implementation :

- gnome-keyring-sharp is a candidate to be in mono
- some development code already rely on gnome-keyring-sharp
- gnome-keyring-sharp is tested and stable
- keyring is about security. I don't say your code is unsafe, but we
should avoid maintaining and updating security code in F-Spot (security
is not the core business of F-Spot)

To avoid adding an external dependency, a copy of the latest code of
gnome-keyring-sharp will be integrated in the F-Spot tree, and kept in
sync. And it should happens this week.

Can you please fill an enhancement bug with your patch on
bugzilla.gnome.org (project f-spot), so we can keep tracks of it and
discuss it ?

regards,

Stephane

--