Re: [Patch] GalleryExport

Hi Tambet,

Thx for the patch, I planned to do it, but you did it first.
For accessing the gnome-keyring, please use hte implementation of
gnome-keyring-sharp available here:
svn://svn.myrealbox.com/source/trunk/gnome-keyring-sharp

That's the one I use for the upcoming export to Picasa, and that
gnome-keyring-sharp will be one day in the mono distribution.

regards,

Stephane