Re: flickr sync

For the last few months I have been working on a GNOME application for
this very purpose; the syncing of desktop applications with web
applications like Flickr.

If you are interested in helping or giving advice on how you think
this should best work check out http://www.conduit-project.org

I will be making another release in the next few weeks complete with
debs that should work on dapper/edgy. Flickr support is currently
workin on my PC at home, and I am working on f-spot support. In light
of this request I might promote Flickr sync to a goal for the next
release

Thanks

John