flickr sync

I've started playing around with f-spot 0.1.11 and flickr as I'm attempting to tame my photo collection and share select photos. I'm trying to prevent dual-maintenance of photos so I'd like to maintain all tags, comments, etc in one place and have it synced elsewhere. My original thought was to tag photos I wanted on flickr with a 'web' tag and only export those photos. That's great for the first export, but after that it doesn't work because photos already uploaded would be duplicated. The most simple solution I can think of would be to record photos already uploaded and add an option to the export dialog to exclude those. Thoughts?

Randall