sde most wanted items

As requested for the next meeting, here's my most wanted lists. It's not
a dream list, it's most like a list of reasonable things we could
achieve in a reasonable time and for which I can participate.

* Async / WorkerThread / JobScheduler / YouNameIt: based on the good job
done by Ruben.

* Plugins: first for export, then for import and edit. We need this to
support a wide range of export scheme, but I don't know if we need to
support a wide range of edit plugins (this is F-Spot, not Gimp).
Nevertheless, developing those edit things as plugins or plugin-like
code will helps a lot to clear the code.

* Time issue: solving the various time and timezone issues.

* Full Screen Edit, and merging the full screen mode with the slideshow
mode.

* A Pony ! I want a pony !

Stephane Delcroix
stephane delcroix org