Re: "Photos" location

On 25/08/06, Carsten Lange <milkthemilk redmilk de> wrote:
Am 25.08.2006, 08:17 Uhr, schrieb Andreas Neubauer <aneubau gmx at>:

> I am new to F-Spot but would like to useit as it has the features I
> would need to organize my photos. I have question regarding the location
> of the "Photos" folder. How can I change it as I would like to use the
> folder shared for all family members.

Hallo, Andreas,

just don't copy photos into the Photos folder but use the shared folder.
The copy-to-Photo-folder-field is ticked as default at import - untick it.

/carsten.

Note, make sure that you untick the box _before_ you select your
directory of pictures. Also, there is a patch (check bugzilla) that
will let you change the folder location.

Dotan Cohen
http://what-is-what.com